Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Blog Challenge and Assignment 1

I have taken on a challenge that I am actually pretty excited about! A group of fabulous women are writing to a topic/prompt each week by Sunday. Since I am a new mom, I am way behind on assignment #1 so I will make it short and sweet. The others will be more thought out and a lot more interesting....promise! For those of you who are addicted or enjoy blogging, feel free to join in. You know how I love to read about others....not that i'm nosey, but more that I just want to know you. Anyway, for assignment #1 we were to write about our dream vacation. Anyone who even remotely knows me knows that I am in love with the ocean, so for my first stop I would go to Austrailia!

Australia has such a laid back atmosphere....it's full of wildlife that I love and of course is surrounded by ocean.




 I would snorkel and dive in the Great Barrier Reef,
and enjoy the cuisine and wine taste every night. Heck I may even hang with the koalas and box a kangaroo!

Next stop would be a bit East to New Zealand. New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It has beautiful mountains and incredible beaches. Who could want more? I would tour the countryside, check out the beaches, and do some hiking.
    



The last place in my adventure vacation would be my all time favorite stop. I would have to be dragged home by my hair. I'm afraid to visit, because I may never come back. Where am I talking about? That would be the beautiful Islands of Fiji. What would I do there? Absolutely nothing! I want to stay in a hut that extends out on the water with complete privacy. I want it to be so private that if I felt like swimming in my birthday suit it would be completely acceptable...who likes tan lines anyway? I am even having difficulty picking out pictures to share as I type, because they are all so breathtaking.....but, I guess all good things must come to an end. I would end my dream vaca with lots of memories, adventures to tell, and no tan lines ;) Guess I need to apply for my passport huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment